- Your business doesn’t make it easy for your clients easily see your offerings and services.
- The inhouse team don’t have expertise in all aspects of your marketing channels.
- Your local team aren’t maximising lead generation from your local community.
- Your inhouse team don’t have enough experience with connecting offline marketing, online management and sales to maximise your ROI.
- The company /parent company/franchise owner/website doesn’t allow local teams to market their own business effectively.
- You’re not currently fully utilising facebook pixels, Google tracking, chat windows and CRMs systems and your website to maximise ROI and generate more leads.
- Currently franchisees/local managers are forced to market via social media which means they’re missing out on generating business through local SEO and they’re forced to invest money into Facebook and Instagram.
- Conversions can’t be tracked properly as your marketing team/person doesn’t have access to key information regarding your businesses prices to effectively run advert campaigns because your worried about them having ‘privileged information’.
- You have key competitors who are not deliver a product to the standard you offer, yet they have a bigger social media presence and/or higher rankings in Google. (even if they have a rubbish website and yours looks great!)
- You need to be more targeted with competitor monitoring on social media and Search Engines.
- Money is being wasted on campaigns that aren’t converting the best ROI.
- Local businesses can’t run effective Google Adwords or Facebook campaigns because they’re not properly tracking conversions online and offline.
- Local businesses can’t make full use of their team through creative blogs and content production that could help build rapport with potential clients. With a content plan you can activate your staff as ‘experts’ and improve your customer relationships.
Our first thoughts...
Towards helping your website generate more business
Digital Marketing Analysis
- Manage a website, marketing and competitor analysis to see how your digital presence stands up in your industry.
- Start looking at your overall marketing budget and consider how to best connect offline marketing, b2b, networking and events, social media through to your website and a basic CRM system that can be monitored 24/7 365 by real people who work for your business and know your products.
- Local marketing, needs a local and target approach. Increase your local reach and company reputation and increase your revenue.
- By focusing on local marketing and reaching more people in a community within a 1km radius of the studio, you could expect a 20% uplift in revenue.
- If you’re business is part of a national group with offices in different cities or a franchise, we can help each office have it’s own local website which is managed by head office.
- Local businesses who are part of a national business can get the ability to market to people in their local area, offering tailored offers for the needs of their community.
- Fully optimised WordPress websites of up to 8 pages with content tailored for your clients or shoppers from as little as $3500 AUD
- Install and create a full digital marketing package with chat window, newsletters, Google, Facebook and Instagram tracking from $1500 AUD
- Fully tailored SEO and content marketing campaigns with tracked results via Google Adwords, YouTube, facebook, Instagram and other networks from $1000 AUD per month
- We can manage your Google and Facebook Advert campaigns and get results from budgets as low as $1500 per month including management
- WordPress website management and local SEO content from $500 per week, per site.
- Local website hosting solutions from Carbon neutral servers in Australia and Singapore.
- Manage local branches or offices marketing as part of a pilot expansion and niche, hyper local marketing campaigns.
- Create niche industry content, ghost writing,
- Professional LinkedIn Profile content management
- Sales copywriting and advertising design
- Plug & Play branding and marketing campaigns
How can you get started?
Sign up for a free website analysis...
Even National Companies Need Local Marketing Specialists
Maximise your ROI by connecting online and offline marketing with your team, wherever they are...
Local SEO & Digital Marketing
People searching locally need to find local services first in Google.
- Your business needs to be visible in the top 3 positions in Google for your company name and services
- Your business needs to rank in Google My Business for your local services
- Your prospect clients need to find your business and get in touch with your staff within seconds, not minutes, hours or days.
- Your visitors/clients need to find your website useful and easy to quickly establish that your company offers what they are looking for
- Do you correctly track the leads you receive from Google Search, Google MyBusiness, social media, calls, referrals and your website?
- Do you know who your local business advocates are? Are you engaging with local influencers?
- Do you offer incentives, offers or contra’s to generate more business from the people and other business owners in your community?
- Are you supporting local charities or community projects?
We can help your business maximise its digital footprint and improve your sales online and offline.
We use a simple process that works - listening and understanding.
This methodology ensures a tailored solution across all channels that will connect and engage with local people and other businesses who share a common interest in coming together to collaborate and support each other.